- Both say who gets your money when you die.
- Last Wills are often best for single individuals and very simple estates.
- Revocable Living Trusts are often best for families with young children and blended families.
- Let me help you put together an Arizona Last Will or Revocable Living Trust.
- If you make a mistake, you could leave a mess for your loved ones.
- If you make a mistake, a Judge could get involved in your affairs.
- If you make a mistake, your children may live with someone you would never have chosen.
- Name someone to make financial, health and psychiatric decisions for you if you are mentally or physically unable.
- Make sure a loved one, and not a stranger, helps you.
- Let me help you put together Powers of Attorney.
- Says that if you are in very, very bad shape, you want the plug pulled.
- Don’t make your loved ones guess what you would have wanted.
- Let me help you put together a Living Will.
You've been a lifesaver throughout the entire process. I don't know what we would have done without your professional guidance, patience and flexibility.–T.A.K.
I was very pleased with the service you provided and the ease of working with you. Your guidance was hugely helpful. I especially liked your thoughtful suggestions. I will definitely recommend your services to my friends.–B.S.
Thank you for guiding us through our Trust process with ease and compassion. Every segment was explained in layman's terms making certain we understood all the "legalese". You entwined a gentle sense of humor to help alleviate any tension we might have discussing details up to and including our deaths. All questions, no matter how trivial, were answered and explained in a timely fashion. Thank you for being knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate, available and responsive. Where there's a will.....there's Peace of Mind. Thanks for everything, Sue. D.E..–