- I do my best to put you at ease because I know these are hard topics to talk about.
- I genuinely love meeting with my clients and learning about their families and lives.
- I do not talk “down” to you or make light of your questions or concerns.
- My sense of humor keeps meetings lively and I have been told “actually fun”.
- If you lose a loved one, I am able to empathize and give clear, step by step information on what to do.
- My office is very casual. You deal only with me from your first contact until the work is done.
- I spend hours trying to make my documents as simple as possible. This isn’t to say that there is no legalese, just as little as possible.
- A 2:00 appointment means 2:00. I know that your time is valuable.
- Many of my clients have come to me because they believe my fees are reasonable.
- A Will is a very good first step when you are looking to put your affairs in order.
- However, legal documents are needed for more than just your death. What if you are out of it and cannot make medical or financial decisions for yourself? Not even a spouse is automatically able to make these decisions.
- Being proactive and putting your documents together is much, much easier and cheaper than a loved one having to go to court to have a judge appoint him/her to handle your health care and finances. What if the loved one is not who you would have chosen?
- I think a Living Will is the most important document you can have. It says that if you are in very, very bad shape, you want the plug pulled.
- Whether to pull the plug is one of the most excruciating decisions loved ones make. Don’t force them to guess what you would have wanted.
- Often having a Living Will in place alleviates the need to discuss the awful scenarios it covers. Having said that, the more you can talk with your loved ones about all estate planning issues, the better. The reality, though, is most of us are very uncomfortable discussing these issues with loved ones.
You've been a lifesaver throughout the entire process. I don't know what we would have done without your professional guidance, patience and flexibility.–T.A.K.
I was very pleased with the service you provided and the ease of working with you. Your guidance was hugely helpful. I especially liked your thoughtful suggestions. I will definitely recommend your services to my friends.–B.S.
Thank you for guiding us through our Trust process with ease and compassion. Every segment was explained in layman's terms making certain we understood all the "legalese". You entwined a gentle sense of humor to help alleviate any tension we might have discussing details up to and including our deaths. All questions, no matter how trivial, were answered and explained in a timely fashion. Thank you for being knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate, available and responsive. Where there's a will.....there's Peace of Mind. Thanks for everything, Sue. D.E..–